Valencia Elementary PTA Presents
2018/2019 Drama Program:
The Valencia Elementary PTA is excited to offer a limited number of chorus parts for our Valencia 1st Graders to participate in this unforgettably fun and unique theater experience!
How the Program Works:
- We will have a limited number of spots (10 for each show) for interested 1st Graders – Families can choose the Friday or Saturday show during registration (first come – first served…so don’t delay)!
- Rehearsals: Wednesdays and Fridays – October 26th thru February 7th in the MPR and MUB from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm. Our first two weeks, and then starting in January, we have different call requirements and will not require both days – a rehearsal schedule can be found on the side bar of the drama website (scroll to the bottom of page if on a mobile device)
- Friday Cast first rehearsal – October 26th -- 2:30-4:30 MPR
- Saturday Cast first rehearsal – November 2nd -- 2:30-4:30 MPR
- Auditions: Students will NOT be required to audition…students will automatically assigned a role in the chorus and will be included in all of the production numbers (up to 5 songs!).
- Live performances on Friday, February 8th and Saturday, February 9th at Laguna Hills High School
How do I sign up?
Online Registration: open until October 26th -- To sign-up, go to "My Account" (you must be logged in) and scroll down to "New Forms" and click on "Drama Registration 2018-19" for your student.
- Registration Fee: $145 (non-refundable)
- Registration fee includes all materials, instruction, rehearsal CD and cast t-shirt.
- This year we are very excited to welcome back Tamara Paulino as our Guest Director from Acting Academy for Kids – visit http://www.actingacademyforkids.com for more info.
Pay online or drop-off your payment to the PTA mailbox in the front office. Make checks payable to: Valencia PTA. For more information email email@example.com.