Valencia Elementary PTA Presents
2018/2019 Drama Program:
Live Performances on Friday, February 8th and Saturday, February 9th at
Laguna Hills High School
(If on mobile device - scroll to end of page to view audition materials)
How the Program Works:
- The program is open to all 2nd through 6th grade Valencia students.
- NEW FOR 2018/2019! - Rehearsals: Wednesdays and Fridays – October 24th thru February 7th in the MPR and MUB from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm. All cast members will attend both days of rehearsal weekly. There are some weeks that will be different -- please view the rehearsal schedule for a full breakdown of dates (also on left side of page).
- Auditions: Students will participate in a 2-day audition process, October 17 & 19, 2:30 - 4:30 in the MPR. Students should come prepared to sing a song and read a scene from the choices listed under "audition materials" located on this page on the left side rail.
- If your student would like to be included in our chorus (without participating in an audition) - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I sign up?
Online Registration: open until October 16th -- To sign-up, go to "My Account" (you must be logged in) and scroll down to "New Forms" and click on "Drama Registration 2018-19" for your student.
- Registration Fee: $145 (non-refundable)
- Registration fee includes all materials, instruction, rehearsal CD and cast t-shirt.
This year we are very excited to welcome back Tamara Paulino as our Guest Director from Acting Academy for Kids. More information about “Ms. Tammy” and the Acting Academy for Kids can be found at http://www.actingacademyforkids.com/
Pay online or drop-off your payment to the PTA mailbox in the front office. Make checks payable to: Valencia PTA. For more information email email@example.com.
Registration Open September 24th to October 16th
Aladdin Jr. Audition Materials