Getting started: Membership Directory
Once you become a member of the PTA, you automatically have access to the online directory.
- their own passwords
- can update information at any time
- choose which information will be published
- Create a log-in and set your own password by clicking "Register" or "Log in".
- You will receive an email with a link. Click the link to verify your email, and you will automatically return to the Membership Toolkit account.
- Fill out the Registration information—your PTA parents will do these same steps later when they sign up.
- Spend time exploring the types of tools (forms) available for parents to make purchases, volunteer, etc.
- Take a tour of the "Dashboard" for administrators. These are the tools you and your board will use, but your parents will not see (accounting, email, volunteer management, member information, store inventory)
If you do not see the Dashboard link, let us know and we will give you administrator powers.
- Invite other board members to create log-ins and explore the possibilities with you!
Videos, Articles & personal help
If you have any questions check out the Knowledge Base. You can also watch video webinars and read helpful articles any time by clicking the "Help" link inside the "Dashboard".